05 February 2019
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, your to-do list probably includes the following:
- Try to decide on a stuffy, over-priced restaurant to go to
- Try to make reservations – but the only times available are 4pm or 9pm
- Try to find something nice to wear that you’ll overpay for only to realize the department store mirror was wayyy too forgiving at the last minute
- Try to find a place that still has roses because you forgot to order them and end up with a fake rose covered in glitter from the nearby gas station
- Try to pick out a piece of jewelry that you have no idea whether she’ll like OR if it’s even real gold
- . Pick a Zarda location to dine at – Blue Springs or Lenexa
- Skip the reservation hassle and come when you’re ready to eat!
- Come as you are – wear comfortable clothes you already own!
- Order from your favorites, like the Pitmaster – with juicy Pulled Pork, Limited Reserve Burnt Ends and Ribs; or a Limited Reserve Turkey Crunch sandwich with bacon, provolone and chipotle mayo or maybe you’re craving our February special: our Sausage sandwich and Limited Reserve Burnt End Beans. Whatever your heart desires!
- Order those roses and bring them with you to the restaurant – we don’t mind! Or put your origami skills into action with one of our napkins or flyers
- Skip the jewelry and treat her to dessert!